I’ve been drawing in my recovery journal again! :)
Positive Meal Time Affirmations:
- Life is more than a number.
- Food is not the enemy.
- I deserve to nurture myself.
- I trust my body to feed me in such a way that I remain at a natural, comfortable weight.
- Strength and control come from exercising my personal power in the world not from refusing to eat.
- I trust my body to make appropriate food choices and to know when it is satisfied with food.
- I deserve to respect my body and to treat it with care and love.
- My happiness depends on who I am and what I do, not my weight or size.
- Food will not make me gain unnecessary weight.
- My feelings have nothing to do with whether or not I should eat.
- Food will be absorbed by my body, and used for energy and healing.
- Fats are necessary: lipids do not fatten us, but nourish us.
- This feeling too shall pass.